Sunday, January 2, 2011

Blowing the whistelblowers?

How's the blowing going? Is that the best you could come up with.... blowing the whistle blowers?


My favorite so far.....


Misty and Lucy - I Still Love Them Both

Misty:  "Lucy I think Dude should stay on his whistleprick website too. That is my nice name for them btw. I try to stay off of their site because I can't seem to leave without getting mad and telling them off. They took a few jabs at me on there also."

Lucy:  "Thank you Misty, n I agree w you 100%. His site is nothing but negativity, and that doesn't sit well w me. Strength in numbers, girly!!!! Thanks for your support."

Well, I tried to get Lucy and Misty to see the real Bob Freeman, but I guess they're just too deep into the columbuzz cult. They seem to be totally blind to Bob's hypocrisy, negativity, insanity, ignorance, and deception.  Hopefully someday soon they will see the light.  I really don't understand how Misty can see through Tim Miracle but not Bob.  Very odd. 


At least you admit that Tim CAN be seen through


Maybe members should consider getting out now before it's too late

Leaving

There are several ways people leave a cult:[44][45] Popular authors Conway and Siegelman conducted a survey and published it in the book Snapping regarding after-cult effects and deprogramming and concluded that people deprogrammed had fewer problems than people not deprogrammed. The BBC writes that, "in a survey done by Jill Mytton on 200 former cult members most of them reported problems adjusting to society and about a third would benefit from some counseling".[46]
Ronald Burks, in a study comparing Group Psychological Abuse Scale (GPA) and Neurological Impairment Scale (NIS) scores in 132 former members of cults and cultic relationships, found a positive correlation between intensity of reform environment as measured by the GPA and cognitive impairment as measured by the NIS. Additional findings were a reduced earning potential in view of the education level that corroborates earlier studies of cult critics (Martin 1993; Singer & Ofshe, 1990; West & Martin, 1994) and significant levels of depression and dissociation agreeing with Conway & Siegelman, (1982), Lewis & Bromley, (1987) and Martin, et al. (1992).[47]
Sociologists Bromley and Hadden note a lack of empirical support for claimed consequences of having been a member of a "cult" or "sect", and substantial empirical evidence against it. These include the fact that the overwhelming proportion of people who get involved in NRMs leave, most short of two years; the overwhelming proportion of people who leave do so of their own volition; and that two-thirds (67%) felt "wiser for the experience."[48]
According to F. Derks and J. van der Lans, there is no uniform post-cult trauma. While psychological and social problems upon resignation are not uncommon, their character and intensity are greatly dependent on the personal history and on the traits of the ex-member, and on the reasons for and way of resignation.[49]
The report of the "Swedish Government's Commission on New Religious Movements" (1998) states that the great majority of members of new religious movements derive positive experiences from their subscription to ideas or doctrines which correspond to their personal needs, and that withdrawal from these movements is usually quite undramatic, as these people leave feeling enriched by a predominantly positive experience. Although the report describes that there are a small number of withdrawals that require support (100 out of 50,000+ people), the report did not recommend that any special resources be established for their rehabilitation, as these cases are very rare.
Stuart A. Wright explores the distinction between the apostate narrative and the role of the apostate, asserting that the former follows a predictable pattern, in which the apostate utilizes a "captivity narrative" that emphasizes manipulation, entrapment and being victims of "sinister cult practices". These narratives provide a rationale for a "hostage-rescue" motif, in which cults are likened to POW camps and deprogramming as heroic hostage rescue efforts. He also makes a distinction between "leavetakers" and "apostates", asserting that despite the popular literature and lurid media accounts of stories of "rescued or recovering 'ex-cultists'", empirical studies of defectors from NRMs "generally indicate favorable, sympathetic or at the very least mixed responses toward their former group.



Good Luck - More To Come

Keep up the good blowing

23 comments:

  1. Shawn, that's all you got? Yawn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just getting started dude..... ya got a little somethin on your chin

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Keep up the good blowing"
    "ya got a little somethin on your chin"

    You stay classy Shawn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shawn just tells it like it is lol. Hope you can keep up with him Dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If Shawn's a Bob-o-bot, then I'm sure I'll have no problem keeping up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shawn - this is seriously as weak as it gets. Lime green highlights and paragraphs of cut-n-pasted quotes from wikipedia. You'll have everyone reading this crap for hours!

    The only thing that blows is your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW - interesting name you picked for your blog...do you really want to blow everyone from Dude's successful blog? Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  8. misty - perhaps you and Shawn should go back to your cult and ask for dual frontal lobotomies - you never know, they might be offering a 2 for 1 discount.

    Or did you already receive them?

    ReplyDelete
  9. "BTW - interesting name you picked for your blog...do you really want to blow everyone from Dude's successful blog? Just curious"

    This is a play on dudes blog, he is the one that wants to blow the whistle blowers, this was meant to be a joke but I think I will keep it going for some laughs, seems pretty obvious... maybe it was you that had a lobotomy.

    Just curious how you guys can down Misty because her daughter had a kid at 16 when the "preachers" daughter would've had about 6 kids if it wasn't for the good folks down at the abortion clinic - or maybe you have a doctor living at the "church" with the other lazy vagrants who refuse to get a job and a place of their own.

    As far as Misty and I going back to our cult - I've never met anyone at Columbuzz nor are there weekly meetings where kool-aid and purple sneakers are discussed and Youtube videos are planned featuring homos dressed in drag lip syncing to Enrique Inglesias songs or dress wearing fags planning to storm REAL churches with bacon hanging out off their face.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shawn, do you understand the concept of an open forum? I did not "down" Misty because her daughter had a kid at 16, a commenter did. I also do not attend Milestone. My problem with Misty is her association with Bob Freeman, that's it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That comment was not directed to you personally, dude - to be honest I never even saw the comment at all, I just saw Misty's reply and thought that was a bullshit way to attack somebody...
    2 weeks ago I had never even heard of "Columbuzz" and I don't follow politics what so ever, so I have no idea who Bob is, to my knowledge he is just an admin over there or at least a moderator,
    I created this blog as a joke because your blog was called "whistle blowing the whistle blowers", and it struck me funny - still does.
    I admit I have not read much off of your blog so I guess I just assumed it was defending the milestone cult, I'll have to read up a little.
    I have yet to go to a church that I DIDN'T feel they were just in it for the money - people should be able to give what they want without being pressured to tithe 10 or 15% and then looked down on or even banished if they can't or don't..
    but, it seems milestone not only wants your money but, also control of your life.

    That's it for now...
    I'll stay classy

    ReplyDelete
  12. "I admit I have not read much off of your blog so I guess I just assumed it was defending the milestone cult, I'll have to read up a little."

    You should definitely read it and pay close attention to Bob's comments on my blog. In my opinion, they are disgusting. My blog has nothing to do with Milestone.

    "people should be able to give what they want without being pressured to tithe 10 or 15% and then looked down on or even banished if they can't or don't.."

    I agree. I have never attended a church like that.

    "but, it seems milestone not only wants your money but, also control of your life."

    That may be true. I don't know. Like I said, I don't know anything about Milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh and Dude go ahead and pick apart my post and nit pick it to death. Shawn thanks for all your help!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dude you may not know a lot about Milestone but I do!! They have hurt some good people and continue to do so. Why are you attacking something you know nothing about? It is ridiculous that you attack everything Bob does and never consider if what he is doing is wrong or right. Attacking the cross put on the boys grave was a low blow not to Bob but to the boys family. If you want to attack Bob go ahead but stop attacking people who are using columbuzz for good!! Milestone keeps saying they are putting the dirt out on me and from what I have read they have said nothing about me that compares with what has been said about Tim Miracle and Milestone. Yeah my daughter had a baby at 16 but she has taken care of her baby and is going to school. As far as you saying I agree with everything Bob says I don't even post on everything that is posted. I am worried about the Milestone stuff and I have had bad experiences with the Trustee office in the past. I also live next to a run down dump that the coroner owns and doesn't take care of. I do speak my mind and these 3 topics have affected me personally so yes I do comment on them but that doesn't mean I agree with everything Bob says or he is running a cult. I have paid no tithes to columbuzz, attended no services, and he doesn't tell me what to write or when to write it. My comments have never been edited but I try to keep them as civil as possible. A church should bring people together not tear them apart, the trustee should at least try to care and show compassion, and the coroner should take care of his property!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Which post would you like me to pick apart and nit pick to death? :-) You do know that you can do the same to my posts, right? I won't delete your comments like someone else you know. By the way, Misty, have you read Bob's comments on my blog? Have you seen some of the vile names he calls women? Have you seen his threats of violence?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hmmmm not sure what happened to my post? I don't agree with everything Bob post but the things that I comment on are important to me. Milestone has tore apart families and hurt people that I love, the trustee's office needs to stop being mean to people (Roxanne is horrible) and Allen Smith needs to take care of his dump in Petersville. People bashing someone for putting up a cross in a young boys memory is just plain wrong. Go to The Republic and see if they care or will write about any of this, they won't. Allen Smith is their hero for getting on tv but I have to look at the mess he owns in Petersville everyday. No one is going to do anything about how people who are paid with tax money treat people who go their for help in an emergency but they hand out to people who won't work everyday. No one will care about Milestone until someone is dead or a child is hurt. So if columbuzz is my only way to get people to listen then that is where I will be.

    ReplyDelete
  17. "Hmmmm not sure what happened to my post?"

    Maybe Bob deleted it? :-)

    "People bashing someone for putting up a cross in a young boys memory is just plain wrong."

    But if that person is Bob Freeman, people are going to question his motivations.

    "Go to The Republic and see if they care or will write about any of this, they won't."

    That's because they're a newspaper, not a tabloid.

    "So if columbuzz is my only way to get people to listen then that is where I will be."

    So the ends justify the means?

    By the way, Misty, you didn't answer my questions. Have you read Bob's comments on my blog? Have you seen some of the vile names he calls women? Have you seen his threats of violence?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Like I said I know the women at the trustee's office. I had to go there for help 1 time a few years ago and they are witch's. Pretty much because I was married they didn't care if my children had electricity but the whore's having 10 kids with 10 men sure got help.

    Like I said I don't agree with everything Bob says but those women at the Trustee's office are rude!! I guarantee you if Allen Smith lived by this mess it would be a story for the Republic or if it was in Tipton Lakes they would run a story.

    Have you read the stories about Milestone and there threats of violence against anyone who leaves? People have had to change there numbers because of threats from Milestone. Did you read what they did to another church during there service? Well those are the things I care about not what Bob writes on your blog.

    I have also seen the things you have posted about Bob on your blog and the made up blogs about Bob so you are no better!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. "Like I said I don't agree with everything Bob says but those women at the Trustee's office are rude!!"

    If that's true (and there are always two sides to every story), then it's OK to advocate violence against them? How would you like it if I wrote on my blog that since you were rude by calling me a cock sucker, you should be "knocked on your ass"? Is that civil behavior? By the way, unlike Bob, I'll never do that, no matter what names you call me.

    "Have you read the stories about Milestone and there threats of violence against anyone who leaves? People have had to change there numbers because of threats from Milestone. Did you read what they did to another church during there service? Well those are the things I care about not what Bob writes on your blog. "

    Milestone is not my battle, it's yours. And yes I have read the stories but I have no idea if they're true or not. I don't necessarily believe everything I read, but that doesn't mean I'm calling you or your friends liars. Unlike Bob, I'm not going to comment on something I don't know anything about. And you should care what Bob writes on my blog. You should know the type of person you are getting involved with.

    "I have also seen the things you have posted about Bob on your blog"

    Where have you seen me (not a commenter) call women vile names or threaten violence against Bob?

    "and the made up blogs about Bob so you are no better!!"

    Again, that is not my blog. I have enough trouble keeping up with the one. Bob probably told you I was Mercman and you probably believed him. That's exactly what I'm talking about when I say I'm concerned that you are falling into another cult. You shouldn't believe everything he tells you and you also shouldn't excuse his vile and juvenile behavior just because he's helping you out.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Shawn, I believe my last comment went into the "wonderful" Google blog spam folder. You will probably find it there.

    ReplyDelete
  21. *Fixed*

    I will not delete or alter any of the comments

    ReplyDelete
  22. "Hmmmm not sure what happened to my post?"

    It's the wonderful spam filter on Google blogs that they don't allow you to turn off. Goggle really messed up on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  23. "Why are you attacking something you know nothing about?"

    I don't believe I am. I have not taken a stance on Milestone because I don't know anything about them. On my blog, I point out Bob's blatant hypocrisy and his knee jerk reactions. I have neither defended nor criticized Milestone.

    "It is ridiculous that you attack everything Bob does and never consider if what he is doing is wrong or right."

    I don't trust him at all, so in my opinion, everything he says/writes is suspect. And I have no idea if what he's doing with regards to Milestone is right or wrong. But Bob has attacked firemen, policemen, and EMTs in the past, so why not preachers too.

    "Attacking the cross put on the boys grave was a low blow not to Bob but to the boys family."

    I didn't do that.

    "If you want to attack Bob go ahead but stop attacking people who are using columbuzz for good!!"

    How do I know for sure that columbuzz is doing something good for a change?

    "My comments have never been edited but I try to keep them as civil as possible."

    Why do you think your comments have never been edited or deleted? Because you mostly agree with Bob and that's Bob's definition of being civil. I have had many "civil" comments deleted by him and of course, some not so civil. But read Bob's comments and you tell me if his are civil or not, with all of the name calling that he does.

    "A church should bring people together not tear them apart, the trustee should at least try to care and show compassion, and the coroner should take care of his property!!"

    There are many things in everyone's life that they should be doing too, including you and me. How would you like it if Bob exposed all of things in your life that you should be doing on columbuzz?

    ReplyDelete